University degree from outside Québec
- Any document accompanying your request for an Evaluation that is written in a language other than French or English must be translated.
- Translations made in Québec must be translated by a certified translator who is a member of the Ordre des traducteurs, interprètes et terminologues agréés du Québec (OTTIAQ). To obtain a list of certified translators, you may consult the electronic directory of members on the order's Web site (OTTIAQ). OTTIAQ itself does not do translation.
- Translations made outside Québec must be either from the educational institution or from a certified translator.The translation must be signed and bear a seal or letterhead indicating the origin.
- Some University degree from Quebec or outside Quebec are subject to an assesment of training equivalence unless specified (This measure does not apply to a member in good standing of ACPO or ACPA or MRA-France).
- File management fees 128,77 $ CDN taxes included.
- File evaluation fees 388,61 $ CDN taxes included (Does not apply to ACPO or ACPA members or MRA-France).
- Letter of eligibility fees 201,21 $ CDN taxes included (if non-resident).
- The Ordre shall notify any decision in writing within 45-90 working days after the date on which all information and required documents have been provided according to the set requirements of l'Ordre.
- Documents which must accompany your application (only certified copies by a commissioner for oaths, a notary or a lawyer are accepted)
- Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec
- Photo passport type (signed and dated on the back)
- Academic transcript(s)
- Certificate(s) of training and work (means a letter from the employer)
*For obtaining a comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec >>> Click here
To proceed with the adhesion >>> Click here